The health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority and thus, strict protocols are enforced to minimize the risks related to the spread of COVID-19, while keeping you comfortable and protected.
What preventive measures have we introduced?
- Due to indoor capacity restrictions, patients should attend appointments alone, unless you are booked for a specific procedure that requires anesthesia, in which case, we ask to bring a responsible adult to take you home.
- We ask you to complete the COVID-19 screening questionnaire at our front door upon arrival at our office.
- All patients are asked to sanitize hands and wear protective booties upon arrival. Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the office.
- All person required to wear a face covering while in our office, except for during treatment.
- Appointments are spaced out to allow for physical distancing and disinfecting treatment rooms between patients.
- Surgical-grade air cleaners with HEPA filtration have been installed in each of our operatories and common areas.
- Our staff also wears enhanced personal protective equipment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office.
Trusted Local Oral Surgeon in Brampton
“I recently had some oral surgery and just wanted to comment on how incredible each and every staff member was — from both the medical team as well as the staff at the front desk…. I was understandably nervous, but every person there made me feel calm, safe and relaxed…… thank you to each and every one of you!!! You’re the best!!!”
- – Karen
“I was out of Dr. Mascarenhas’s chair in approximately ten minutes, without pain.
I highly recommend him as one of the best Oral surgeons to consider.”
- – Derek
“My son had complex oral surgery and Dr. Omura’s job was outstanding, in fact my son was eating solids in 3 days.
The staff is extremely friendly, polite, caring and very helpful.
The assistant & nurse were great, compassionate and helped me get my 6’2 son into my car without hesitation.
Their Covid-19 safety protocols are impeccable. They take your temperature, questionnaire, give you a new mask. I felt so safe and at peace. Thank you for everything.”
- – Alejandra
“Highly recommend. The team is amazing. Little to no after-effects after my implant surgery.
I was nervous coming in, but the staff put at ease and the surgery went flawlessly!”
- – Beryl
“Dr. Mascarenhas performed a wisdom teeth extraction on all four of my wisdom teeth. The entire experience from start to finish to finish was nothing shy of wonderful. As a very nervous patient, all staff were kind, patient, and understanding. I would highly recommend this office to any patient looking for an oral surgeon.”
- – Graydon
“I came in for a consult and had my x-rays taken as part of it. I was very impressed with the technology and equipment Four Corners had. The assistant pulled up my x-rays immediately on the screen and Dr. Mascarenhas was able to walk me through my treatment plan right away. I am looking forward to my procedure next month, as the staff and surgeon were very welcoming and professional.”
- – Jeremy
“I came in to see Dr. Mascarenhas for 2 dental extractions. I was so pleased with how the procedure went and that my recovery was fast and seamless – I went back to work the next day. This was an exceptional experience for me as I had gotten another tooth extracted at a different office about 3 years ago, and it hurt me for 3-4 months after; Dr. Mascarenhas’ work was flawless! I’m very thankful for the staff’s experience and professionalism.”
- – Delford