Last updated: February 02, 2022
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used. This Cookies Policy has been created with the help of the Cookies Policy Generator.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to Four Corners Oral Surgery, 111 Queen St. West. Ste.202 Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 2E4.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to Four Corners Oral Surgery, accessible from http://fcos.ca/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
The use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session CookiesAdministered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
More Information about Cookies
You can learn more about cookies here: All About Cookies by TermsFeed.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://fcos.ca/contact
Trusted Local Oral Surgeon in Brampton
“I recently had some oral surgery and just wanted to comment on how incredible each and every staff member was — from both the medical team as well as the staff at the front desk…. I was understandably nervous, but every person there made me feel calm, safe and relaxed…… thank you to each and every one of you!!! You’re the best!!!”
- – Karen
“I was out of Dr. Mascarenhas’s chair in approximately ten minutes, without pain.
I highly recommend him as one of the best Oral surgeons to consider.”
- – Derek
“My son had complex oral surgery and Dr. Omura’s job was outstanding, in fact my son was eating solids in 3 days.
The staff is extremely friendly, polite, caring and very helpful.
The assistant & nurse were great, compassionate and helped me get my 6’2 son into my car without hesitation.
Their Covid-19 safety protocols are impeccable. They take your temperature, questionnaire, give you a new mask. I felt so safe and at peace. Thank you for everything.”
- – Alejandra
“Highly recommend. The team is amazing. Little to no after-effects after my implant surgery.
I was nervous coming in, but the staff put at ease and the surgery went flawlessly!”
- – Beryl
“Dr. Mascarenhas performed a wisdom teeth extraction on all four of my wisdom teeth. The entire experience from start to finish to finish was nothing shy of wonderful. As a very nervous patient, all staff were kind, patient, and understanding. I would highly recommend this office to any patient looking for an oral surgeon.”
- – Graydon
“I came in for a consult and had my x-rays taken as part of it. I was very impressed with the technology and equipment Four Corners had. The assistant pulled up my x-rays immediately on the screen and Dr. Mascarenhas was able to walk me through my treatment plan right away. I am looking forward to my procedure next month, as the staff and surgeon were very welcoming and professional.”
- – Jeremy
“I came in to see Dr. Mascarenhas for 2 dental extractions. I was so pleased with how the procedure went and that my recovery was fast and seamless – I went back to work the next day. This was an exceptional experience for me as I had gotten another tooth extracted at a different office about 3 years ago, and it hurt me for 3-4 months after; Dr. Mascarenhas’ work was flawless! I’m very thankful for the staff’s experience and professionalism.”
- – Delford